Jack Stillman Commodore Messenger Bag Jungle
The Commodore Messenger Bag from Jack Stillman is a true gem of a shoulder bag. This model is a medium size and is suitable for both work and leisure activities. The material choices in beeswaxed sturdy 16 oz canvas and with details in fine vegetable tanned leather means that this bag will only get nicer with the years.
Commodore also accommodates larger laptops up to 36x27cm.
Special features include the unique side pockets that expand inside the bag to keep things compact.
Commodore as side pack bag on motorcycle/bicycle
The Commodore bag has seven attachment points on the back of the bag (nine if you count the brass D-rings). Each is reinforced with an extra layer of wax cloth making these attachment loops and the quick grab handle ready to take serious weight allowing the Commodore to double as a soft side bag on the motorcycle. Please note that straps for mounting on a motorcycle are not included.
- Dimensions: W38 x H28 x D11 cm.
- Holds approx. 11.7 litres
- Fits laptops and tablets up to 36 x 27 cm
- Weight 1.1 kg
- Shoulder strap 126 cm * 3.8 cm * 2 mm with shoulder plate included
- Uniquely designed side water bottle pocket keeps the bags shaped and allows for drainage. Fits up to 600 ml water bottles (7.5 cm diameter)
- Weather resistant flap design
- Inner lining in a beautiful warm-orange shade
- Internal organization pockets
- Reinforced rear handle
- Jack Stillman uses 16oz heavy waxed cotton fabric that can be re-waxed for a maintained water repellency
- Hardware in real brass
- Designed in Australia
- Handmade in Vietnam
- All leather is 100% vegetable tanned and hand dyed and polished
- 10 year warranty.