Jack Stillman MAD-13 Rolltop Rucksack White
The market for waxed bags and accessories is fairly saturated today, but Jack Stillman's products still made a big impression on us when they hit the store.
The MAD-13 is a medium-sized backpack with a roll top closure that has also been supplemented with a zipper to help a little extra with keeping out water and dirt.
The bag also has two outer compartments that give you access to two smaller compartments to quickly access, for example, phone, keys and other small items.
ATTENTION! This white version was produced in a limited number of copies for The Occasional Rider. They will not be produced in this color in the future so watch out. Will be a future classic.
- 10 year warranty
- 16oz strong beeswaxed cotton fabric that can be rewaxed with, for example, Granddad Jack's wax to maintain the water repellency. Old and proven way that works.
- Buckles in brass
- Holds 20-29 liters (29 liters fully open)
- Dimensions: W28cm x D12cm x H40cm (H62cm fully open)
- Weight: 1.1 kg
- Fits laptops and tablets up to 26 x 36 cm
- Internal pockets and compartments
- Designed in Australia
- Handmade in Vietnam
- All leather is 100% vegetable tanned and dyed and polished by hand.