Rev'it Travon Leather Bomber Jacket Black
Rev'it has developed a classic bomber jacket in soft and supple lambskin.
Inspired by the original bomber jackets used by pilots in the First World War, the Travon has a ribbed collar, waistband and cuffs that provide extra protection against the wind.
However, Rev'it has not saved on modernities just to make it a classic model of jacket. Travon has ventilation at the front and in the armpits, which provides coolness on hot rides. The fit can be adjusted in the collar and waist. CE-approved protectors in the shoulders, elbows and back provide good protection if you were to tip the bike over. A double trouser loop in the waist also gives you the opportunity to attach the jacket to the belt so the jacket cannot slide up.
- Two outer pockets and one inner pocket
- Reflective strip on the upper back for increased visibility
- Delivered with SEESMART™ CE-level 1 in shoulders and elbows
- Prepared for the back protector SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 Insert Back Protector
- AA-classified according to EN 17092-3:2020 (32 meter slip protection)