Kriega US-40 Rackpack
The latest addition to the universally adapted US-Drypack range from Kriega with a variable volume from 28 to 40 liters thanks to its double-opening roll-top design.
In the smaller volumes, it is a perfect pack bag for everything from clothes, rain gear, tool bag to camera equipment, as the openings from both sides mean that you don't have to dig down into the bag to get hold of that special gadget.
Configured for 40 litres, it is perfect waterproof storage for a tent, sleeping pad or sleeping bag. A separate pocket for tent pegs also ensures that they are kept separate from other equipment and do not damage other equipment.
New longer tension straps also make it possible to use these to strap additional equipment directly onto the US-40. Mounting the US-40 on your motorcycle is done as with other US-Drypack bags using the included attachment loops. These are easily mounted around the frame of the bike and then the bag is strapped down against the saddle.
If you need more luggage space, there are attachment points to easily attach more US bags directly to the US-40.
When you're off the bike, carry it easily with the included adjustable shoulder strap.
- Double waterproof roll closure to main compartment.
- Universal fit for all types of motorcycles.
- Mount over a seat or pannier rack.
- Super tough Hypalon + 420D Cordura® Lite construction
- Hypalon reinforced fastening straps
- Separate tunnel for tent pegs (up to 50cm)
- Removable inner white lining (taped seams)
- Carry it on or off the motorcycle as a shoulder bag with the detachable shoulder strap
- 10 year warranty.